There are a whole range of factors that are important for PB to be a success.
Factors conducive to successful PB include:
- Politicians and administrators have a positive attitude toward the project, support it energetically and take citizens’ proposals seriously.
- Information is comprehensible and presented in a way that is responsive to citizens’ needs and interests, e.g. in the form of a ‘readable’ or ‘open’ budget. The same is also true of the accountability report.
- Public awareness-raising work is performed on a broad basis, reaching many different people.
- The results are compatible with politico-administrative processes.
- The dialogue is facilitated by moderators, either online or at public meetings.
- Work is performed transparently during all phases of the process.
- Citizens are also involved in designing the process.
Bewerten Sie diese Antwort: